In accordance with the Articles of Association of the SENC, the Executive Board is made up of the President, President Elect, Vice-President, Treasurer, Secretary and three members. All of the members of the Board have the right to vote, except the President Elect.
Its functions are:
- To appoint, organise and dissolve special Commissions, groups or delegates in order to carry out activities and/or implement the decisions taken by the Executive Board.
- To comply with and enforce the Articles of Association and the decisions taken by the management bodies of the Society.
- To draw up and approve the report, accounts and annual budgets of income and expenditure.
- To administer the funds and assets of the Society.
- To establish the appropriate procedures for the best, most orderly management of the business of the Society.
- To propose modifications to the Articles of Association and approve the procedure for appointment to office on the Executive Board.
- To propose membership fees.
The Executive Board shall, as far as is possible, hold a biennial scientific conference, to coincide with the General Assembly. In successive conferences, the equitable geographical distribution of the conferences shall be taken into account.
The Executive Board, in compliance with the objectives proposed, shall consider the publication of scientific material, such as papers, monographs and magazines.
Current Board of Directors (2017-2019)